Week 11 - Workflow Update

This week I continued progress on my embassy office, however slightly behind on schedule as I have been a lot busier this week than usual. Nevertheless, I managed to texture the pc unit, of which is actually a replica of my own. The below screenshots show how the scene looks currently with the textured PC and newly added filing cabinet. As I should have a lot more time in the following week to catch up, I should be back on schedule with a first draft render of the whole scene (textured), with appropriate lighting and materials. Then, after feedback from my peers and self-reflection, I can continue to add final details as I begin work on my second piece after Christmas.








EDIT:

I have played around further with my emissive channel settings and the glossiness of the PC for a more accurate appeal to the brightness and reflectivity of the PC and monitor.



http://blog.jenshellmeier.de/wp-content/uploads/medion_akoya_md8838.jpg

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 11 - Workflow Update ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 11 December 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 11 - Workflow Update
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment