Week 9 Drill - Quick Drawing Exercise


Here is my drawing I made during my week 9 drill. I will admit, it could've been a lot more details if I had managed my time better, however I do believe I drew the scene at the correct perspective. Particularly, I focused on the main assets being the rocks and trees which unfortunately left the rest of the scene incomplete. Regardless, I found the exercise a little challenging and helping with my freehand drawing.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 9 Drill - Quick Drawing Exercise ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday 28 November 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 9 Drill - Quick Drawing Exercise
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment