NEW Christmas Workflow Schedule

After planning my last schedule, I realised that I completely underestimated the amount of work I had given myself, many due to me overlooking many important details on my portfolio pieces which alone, take up a large proportion of time individually. Hopefully this plan is a winner. Note: I have chosen to focus purely on the Security Embassy piece until christmas, as I believe I will work much faster working one step at a time.

Week 10 - Texture PC Monitors and make them emissive.
               - Add windows and blinds and test lighting.
               - Test corridor lights and more scene materials.
               - Improve look of existing and add new props (e.g. desk).

Week 11 - Texture more props (e.g. PC unit with emissive light(s))
               - Texture walls, door and floor.
               - Model props onto filing cabinet/shelves.
               - Update any more changes to desk or personally unsatisfactory assets.

Week 12 - Texture filing cabinet, shelves and props.
               - Correct and apply appropriate lighting with newly added textures and colour/layout of scene.
               - Tweak material settings where appropriate.
               - Produce a good looking first draft (awaiting feedback and final touches).

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel NEW Christmas Workflow Schedule ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 4 December 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan NEW Christmas Workflow Schedule
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment