Week 9 - Workflow Update


My current progress (Week 9) with my Security Embassy scene. Blogspot somehow reduced the quality of the screenshot and gave it some strange shading problems. Regardless, here it is and as you can see I have had a fairly good start with the modelling. I have tested a few materials and managed to get a nice light seam from the lamp shade. I need to add a window(s) and some lighting coming from the door. Below is the wireframe overlay.


Also, I have began work on the outline shape of the Subway Car interior scene. I only currently have the outline of the shape of the train body. My priority is currently on the embassy scene, so progress on this piece may be temporarily postponed.



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 9 - Workflow Update ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday 28 November 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 9 - Workflow Update
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment