Week 16 - Subway Interior Workflow Update

This week I decided to work on my texturing skills before I continue work on my scene, as much of it relies on hand-painted details and blocking out of colours which was my main weakness. I followed the Industrial Door Texture tutorial on 3D Motive and after many hours I thoroughly learned the process and produced this:



I still had a little time left over to try these techniques out myself to create a tileable floor for the subway.




This week I will be texturing at least one of the wall panels and adding some more props and details to the scene. Please note the lights are temporarily point lights until I have textured the lights and ceiling with an emissive map. 

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 16 - Subway Interior Workflow Update ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 12 February 2014. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 16 - Subway Interior Workflow Update
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment