Week 10 - Workflow Update


 Current progress (above)

Here is my current progress on the Embassy Office scene. As you can see, I have been experimenting with lighting and materials much further and have changed the layout of assets. The PC monitors are also now textured with an emissive channel and mental ray material, however the desktop image will hopefully be changed to a custom logo I will be making of the secret agency it belongs to. 

The layout could change again as I'm not 100% sure I am happy with it yet, not to mention the end result of the lighting will be different too. Below is a screenshot of the wireframe and tested materials. The scene is currently 7794 tris (under my 10,000 tri estimate).



Here is an earlier screenshot, showing the older desk and placement with the new windows. I am not yet sure which desk I will be using (even a new one) or where it will be for definate. This will depend many several factors but mainly the lighting.



I have currently stopped work on the Subway Train temporarily, as I wish to complete this scene first.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 10 - Workflow Update ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 4 December 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 10 - Workflow Update
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment