Week 4 Assignment - UDK Brush Scene



This week I have been practicing building with brushes inside the UDK editor. In all honesty, this scene was only my first ever attempt at using brushes, so I decided to use most of my time building which unfortunately left me no time to use my own textures. Instead, I experimented with the textures inside UDK and using the texture alignment tool to re-scale and re-position it appropriately. I have a few visible mistakes, such as the hole at the bottom of the tower and one or two missing windows. Also, I am yet to discover how to add more sides to a cylindrical brush in order to make smoother archways. With more practice and tutorials, these will be overcome over time. Luckily, I remembered to move the dominant light around so the sun casts the lighting in the correct direction as shown in the reference.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 4 Assignment - UDK Brush Scene ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 30 October 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 4 Assignment - UDK Brush Scene
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment