Lancer Evolution XI - Idea and References

My final portfolio piece idea has been swapped and changed a few times, hence the delay. I'd like to treat this as 'the big one'. Originally, I wanted to do an ice wolf/fox fantasy creature. However, I went against that idea when I realised A. the difficulty of the fur creation and B. I am not a huge fan of character design and do not believe this is ideal for me. Secondly, I decided to make a wooden house/shack; abandoned and in the center of a forest. One half was going to be in the dark and this side of the forest was going to be dark and unnerving. Whilst the other half was going to be in the 'cheerier' part of the forest, brightly lit and colorful with blossoming flowers. I also believe this would be very challenging to make and may not be completed in time.

Alternatively, I wish to model, and texture a car using appropriate materials, providing It will not be too time consuming. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution XI is one of my favorite all time cars and I am hoping to produce a modified version, with a few custom assets (rims, spoiler, body kit etc) and may add more images if I have a new asset that I like.


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Lancer Evolution XI - Idea and References ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday 7 November 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Lancer Evolution XI - Idea and References
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment