Week 12 - Portfolio Piece 1, Draft

Week 12 is here and so if the first draft of my Security Embassy Office scene. I call it a 'draft' because I would like to receive feedback or suggestions from my peers and assessor regarding any final additions/adjustments that can be made. There are some things I am looking to already improve; such as more custom textures, more variety of props (such as a desk fan, books etc) and maybe some minor adjustments to the lighting/cinematography.

For now, here is a visual representation of the scene:
Can you tell what has happened? The building belongs to a government agency I have previously invented and is called the Union State Intelligence Embassy. Union State being a district of Urbania, a city I have created for the same personal project. Of course, this has been infiltrated by some form of spy from a rival agency seeking intelligence, and the agent here has been kidnapped. Where is he now? Who knows. 
The desktop on the PC has been created by myself, however the world map is an image I found here: http://www.chatt.hdsb.ca/~tsangarakisk/








EDIT: After a brief tweak with the brightness, contrast and saturation in Photoshop...


Here is a construction render of the scene with edged faces. As you can see, I exceeded my estimated tri count of 10,000, however I am very pleased with the results of the extra detail.


...and here is a render of just the lighting on it's own.


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 12 - Portfolio Piece 1, Draft ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 18 December 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 12 - Portfolio Piece 1, Draft
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment