Week 5 Assignment - Photoshop Fantasy City

This assignment as told, proved to be very time consuming, however proved to be very useful and taught me every useful technique I could use to make concepts by making matte images in the future. Photoshop is definitely a great tool and I believe this is an extremely creative way to provide an accurate way to build a fantasy environment.

Here is my attempt at completing the tutorial I followed here: http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/photo-effects-tutorials/fantasy-city/



Afterwards, I searched the net for a few source images to have a go at making a fantasy city of my own. Here was the result:


In the end, I decided to go for a mood contrast lighting theme. As you can see, I tryed to allow a warm beam of light focus down across part of the city and the frozen sea. The rest has been made a lot colder with a blue overlay which is actual the sky, copied and blended with the upper part of the scene. I also attempted to add a few famous architectural building and made them look slightly more modern with the duplicates and bridges.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 5 Assignment - Photoshop Fantasy City ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 6 November 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 5 Assignment - Photoshop Fantasy City
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment