Week 15 - Subway Interior Workflow Update

This week I decided to test my assets out in UDK and begin texturing the doors.

UPDATE: Here is a Marmoset render after making specular, gloss, normal and alpha maps. I am still trying to get translucency to work in the windows, but at the moment this is looking very pretty.


Here is the textured door(s), of which you can see has a reflection from the windows implemented into the diffuse channel. This will only be temporary, as I am going to attempt to make a reflection map for the window alone, unless this method proves not to be as good. A specular and normal is also yet to be done. I can't wait to see the final results. My reference image is here: http://www.curlious.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/IMG_1584.jpg


A quick render of the modelling and newly textured doors in Max. Nothing new has been modelled this week.



I have only blocked things out so far, with only a few issues with the pivot-point of the objects and a strange artifact as you can see on the far wall. The lighting is only rough as I intend to make an emissive map for the lights on the ceiling as my primary light source.






Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 15 - Subway Interior Workflow Update ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 5 February 2014. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 15 - Subway Interior Workflow Update
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment