Week 14 - Subway Interior Workflow Update

This week I decided to continue work on my second portfolio piece and change the workflow around a little bit. I've decided to present this in UDK so I am making the scene from modular panels which vary in shape, such as the window/door panels. Then or course some additional assets have been/will be modelled, such as the doors themselves and the seats etc. Also, my grid has been setup to power of 2 UDK units for precise placement in the engine.



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Week 14 - Subway Interior Workflow Update ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday 29 January 2014. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Week 14 - Subway Interior Workflow Update
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment